Thursday, March 01, 2012

Bulimia Treatment & Recovery Q&A FREE Webinar TODAY!

On this 5th Day of the International Eating Disorder Awareness Week, I am holding a free Webinar : All about your Bulimia Recovery Questions from people like you and my recommendations, solutions, techniques, tips and strategies to help you recover effortlessly.

Make sure you are able to make it !

Time : 8pm GMT/ 12pm PST / 3pm EST
Click here to join me LIVE on this Bulimia Q&A or to access recording of the event

All you have to do is to make it useful to you by,
posting me your question on your bulimia recovery struggles or challenges! Couldn't be simpler !

So don't miss this as I walk you through some simple yet effecting bulimia management and solutions on today's call..

In addition , the
bulimia program tour on 8th of March on Bulimia Self Help With Support (course starts on the 12th of March ) may also interest you..

Take care.. and I look forward to welcoming you on the call

With warm wishes

Vathani

Vathani Navasothy
www.BulimiaHope.com
1st March 2012

No comments: