Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Bulimia Help & Eating Disorder Awareness Week 2011 : 21st - 27th Feb.

To all our Bulimia Fighters everywhere!

Did you know 13% of our year 2011 has already gone! .. leaving us with the remaining 87% to focus on your bulimia recovery and path of lapse free life.

If this shocks you, or makes you skeptical about your bulimia recovery with the same old patterns that repeats it's self every year that goes by ....perhaps it IS time to do something different to break this vicious cycle and restore your hope and faith that you will beat bulimia!

What better timing too as the International Eating Disorder Awareness Week 2011 is less than a week away!!!

We at BulimiaHope have scheduled two FREE opportunities for you to seek that timely bulimia help easily , effortlessly and from the privacy of your own home - no matter where you live in the world!

It can be very easy to procrastinate and put off this recovery chance, allowing your overwhelming sense of despair to numb you in to inaction. OR you could seek to help your self in order to claim your life back ..Time for act is SOONER than later.. whilst this is still fresh on your mind!!!!

Your Bulimia Recovery Option 1:

Drop-in Day on Wednesday the 23rd February
Time : 8am-9pm GMT / 3am-4pm EST / 12am-1pm PST
*Booking essential prior to the session*

Would you like some advice, support or information to recover from your bulimia?
You can come along in person or speak to us over the phone or use Skpe with webcam(no matter where you are) to take advantage of your FREE one hour session.

This one day Drop-in Service can provide a flexible bulimia support service for anyone who does not necessarily want an ongoing counselling right now, or if you are uncertain about the best sort of support for your bulimia then this may be a good starting point. Although this will not be considered a counselling session, you will have an opportunity to consider the impact of how your bingeing and purging , laxative abuse or over exercising habits are affecting you and explore possible bulimia treatment options that suits you in a safe and confidential space.

You can book this appointment by calling UK 0208 653 7177 or e-mailing me at vathani@bulimiahope.com .

Your Bulimia Help Option 2:

Join our Question and Answer Teleseminar on Thursday 24th of February, for an hour at
8pm GMT / 3pm EST / 12am PST. You can post me your question, concern, dilemma or challenges about any bulimia treatment or bulimia recovery, and have it answered on this call. As long as you register, recording will be available after the call..(perfect even if you cannot attend on the day, just sing up and post your important question to me - for a limited time call recording , also a downloadable MP3 version will be made available to you).
What could be easier ?

Click on the link below to register and get your call details:


If your freedom and bulimia recovery matters, then get in touch or take part in these free help/events during the eating disorder awareness week..and MAKE a difference to your happiness, before the year really does run out on you!

With warm wishes

Vathani Navasothy
Bulimia Specialist / Counsellor/ Group Facilitator / Broadcaster / Self Help Author

No comments: